- 1 in 7 Utah children are unsure where their next meal will come from
- Last year, 25,800 Backpacks were filled with kid friendly meals for weekends.
- Last year the Kids’ Cafe program provided 399,974 meals to children at risk of hunger
- For every $1 donated, UFB provides $7.34 of goods/services
WE NEED YOUR HELP to reach the $500,000 donation mark! A half a million dollars in the hands of the Utah Food Bank is valued at over $3.6 million.
By working together we can make sure that no child goes to bed hungry.
There are many ways to be involved. You can choose what works for you!
- Be a Hunger Hero – Get Involved in Fundraising
- Dance with us! Enter the Competition. Registration opens September 1, 2019. Register early – this competition fills up fast!
- Encourage your students to:
- Get Sponsorships from local businesses and individuals
- Collect In Kind donations for our prize drawing and auctions
- Sell $1 Hearts & Hands tickets for prize drawing to win 2 Tickets Anywhere Jet Blue Flies & a $500 JetBlue vacation package, plus other great prizes!
- Donate directly to the Utah Food Bank
- Place an Ad in our program. Over 4,000 people attend the event!!!
FOR INFO AND DETAILS GO TO contact Penny Broussard 801-243-8044. Penny will come to your studio to explain the fundraising opportunities to your students & parents. It really helps!
In addition to feeding hungry kids, your studio & dancers can win great prizes!
- Top Fundraising Studios win a Master Class taught by amazing dance professionals
- Top Fundraiser wins a Scholarship to World Dance Movement in Italy & other great prizes
- Raise $1,000 and win great classes/workshops/scholarships (Epic, Lovolution, Millennium, SALT, Hip Hop Utah, VERVE and more) & other great prizes
Join us March 6-7, 2020 as “We Dance To Make A Difference”
- First Class Professional Competition
- Fabulous Professional Judges
- Digital Access to Video Judge videos of every routine delivered within one week.
- Great Hospitality Room for Directors and Teachers
- Commemorative T-shirts for all dancers and teachers
- A great feeling of good will & fun as we join together to feed hungry kids.
For information or questions contact: Penny Broussard, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org