- 1 in 7 Utah children are unsure where their next meal will come from
- Last year, 25,800 Backpacks were filled with kid friendly meals for weekends.
- Last year the Kids’ Cafe program provided 399,974 meals to children at risk of hunger
- For every $1 donated, UFB provides $7.34 of goods/services
WE NEED YOUR HELP! Together we can make sure that no child goes to bed hungry.
There are many ways to be involved. You can choose what works for you!
- Be a Hunger Hero – Get Involved in Fundraising
- Dance with us! Studios can bring routines of any genre to perform, so all ages can participate. *Space is limited. Register early!*
- Encourage your students to:
- Get Sponsorships from local businesses and individuals
- Collect In Kind donations for our prize drawing and auctions
- Sell $1 Hearts & Hands tickets for prize drawing to win 2 Tickets Anywhere Jet Blue Flies plus other great prizes!
- Donate directly to the Utah Food Bank
- Place an Ad in our program. Over 4,000 people attend the event!!!
FOR INFO AND DETAILS contact Penny Broussard 801-243-8044. Penny will come to your studio to explain the fundraising opportunities to your students & parents. It really helps!
In addition to feeding hungry kids, your studio & dancers can win great prizes!
- Top Fundraising Studios win a Master Class taught by amazing dance professionals
- Top Fundraiser wins a Scholarship to World Dance Movement in Italy & other great prizes
- Raise $1,000 and win great classes/workshops/scholarships (Epic, Lovolution, Millennium, SALT, Hip Hop Utah, VERVE and more) & other great prizes
Join us November 14, 2020 as “We Dance To Make A Difference”
- Highlights of Our New Benefit Concerts:
- Studios can bring routines of any genre to perform, so all ages can participate. *Space is limited. Register early!*
- Participating dancers will sell 50 Hearts & Hands tickets. Tickets are for chances to win 2 round trip tickets on Jet Blue plus lots of other great prizes. Ticket holders need not be present to win.
- Scholarships & great prizes for dancers who go the extra mile for fundraising with Advanced Admission ticket sales, Sponsorships and Hearts & Hands drawing tickets.
- Top fundraising studio will win a Professional Master Class.
- And as always, our project is all about kids helping kids with all proceeds going to benefit the Kid’s Programs at the Utah Food Bank
For information or questions contact: Penny Broussard, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org