Kick Off Event for Will Dance For Food Competition
All proceeds and peanut butter go to
the Backpack Program & Mobile Pantry at the
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 2, 2019
GALLIVAN CENTER UPSTAIRS HALL
(239 S. MAIN STREET SLC, UT 84111)
2 ON 2 OPEN DANCE BATTLES: Any genre of dance is welcomed in the Open Battle Format. Get a friend and get ready to battle for cash & prizes!
- Jr. Battle: Ages 6-12
- Sr. Battle: Ages 13+
- Doors Open 9:30 am
- 10:00 am HIP HOP CLASS
- 11:00 am JR BATTLES BEGIN
- 12:30 pm SR BATTLES BEGIN
- *Battle Times are approximate
- $200 for Junior Battle Winners
- $400 for Senior Battle Winners
- Pizza Party for studio that collects the most peanut butter
- $100 for the director/teacher that brings the most kids
- Funkey’s and Vlado’s for Individual who brings the most peanut butter (minimum 100 jars)
- Everyone: 1 jar of Peanut Butter for Utah Food Bank /Mobile Pantry or $5 without peanut butter
- Hip Hop Master Class: Additional $10
- Parking is available under the Gallivan Center Plaza for a fee.
- You can take Trax to the Gallivan Center station (which is just across the street).
BATTLES ARE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
- 24 TOTAL CREWS FOR JR. BATTLES
- 24 TOTAL CREWS FOR SR. BATTLES